TRENTON, NJ – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project’s travel restrictions schedule for the week of October 22 is as follows:
New Jersey side
- Route 29 Interchange (Exit 1) – The entry ramp to I-95 northbound from Route 29 northbound is scheduled to be closed with a posted detour 10 p.m. Friday, October 27 to 4 p.m. Saturday, October 28.
- Route 175/River Road – Alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday, Oct. 16 through Friday, Oct. 20.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – intermittent single-lane travel pattern 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 23 through Friday, Oct. 27.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – intermittent single-lane travel configurations 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 23 through Friday, Oct. 27.
- Woodside Road west of Taylorsville Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23 to Friday, Oct. 27.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23 to Friday, Oct. 27.
Canal Towpath NJ side –The Delaware & Raritan Canal towpath has been reopened through the entire project area, but periodic brief short-duration stoppages may be encountered into November.
Canal Towpath PA side – The Delaware Canal towpath will be closed in the vicinity of the I-95 overpass 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 23 through Oct. 25 for installation of timber shielding.
Weekends: No project-related lane closures are scheduled for Oct. 21-22 and Oct. 28-29.
The aforementioned travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when traveling through project work areas.