LOWER MAKEFIELD, PA – The following travel restrictions are scheduled for the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project during the week of December 10:
- Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 19) – Narrowed lane on entry ramp to I-95 northbound 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 11, and Tuesday, Dec. 12.
- Taylorsville Road in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns in each direction 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 11, Friday, Dec. 15.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – intermittent single-lane travel configurations 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Dec. 11 through Friday, Dec. 15.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – intermittent single-lane travel pattern 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, Dec. 11 through Friday, Dec. 15.
- Woodside Road west of Taylorsville Road – Intermittent alternating single lane travel controlled by flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 11 to Friday, Dec. 15.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 11 to Friday, Dec. 15.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers between I-95 and West Upper Ferry Road 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 11 to Friday, Dec. 15.
Canal Towpath PA – Closure in project area 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 15, to allow for installation of drilled shaft foundation for widening of I-95 approach bridge over the canal.
Weekends: Except for carry over of any Friday lane closure periods, no project-related lane closures are scheduled for Dec. 9-10 and Dec. 16-17.
The aforementioned travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.
More information and videos on the bridge replacement project are available at www.scudderfallsbridge.com