LOWER MAKFIELD, N.J. – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project travel restrictions for the week of June 10 are as follows:
- Woodside Road (west of Taylorsville Road to around Clearview Drive) – Eastbound traffic only 24/7, continuing until approximately June 18; posted detours for westbound traffic via Mt. Eyre Road to the north or Dolington Road to the south. (Please see detour map)
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, June 11, through Friday, June 15.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, June 11, through Friday, June 15.
- Taylorsville Road in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.Monday, June 11, to Friday, June 15.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel with traffic controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, June 11, to Friday, June 15.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane traffic pattern controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, June 11, to Friday, June 15.
Weekends: Aside from the round-the-clock westbound travel prohibition on Woodside Road in Lower Makefield, PA, and carryover of Fridayovernight closures into Saturday, no other overnight travel restrictions are scheduled for the weekends of June 9-10 and June 16-17.
The aforementioned scheduled travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and equipment/materials mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.